We only charge for the $150 deposit at time of booking. Rental fee will be paid at delivery. Deposit refunded at end of rental if there is no damage to the jet ski.
We have the best Jet Ski rentals in the Tyler, Texas Area. Serving Lake Palestine.
Our Jet Ski rentals offer performance, stability and comfort. As the best jet ski rental for Lake Palestine. Our equipment is clean, well maintained and easy to control and maneuver.
You’ll want to choose our jet ski rentals because:
- We have awesome instructors to give you an overview of our Jet Ski rental before you ride.
- Our informative employees will provide you with directions, a map of the local waterways, a lifejacket and can answer as many questions as you may have pertaining to our equipment.
- Your rides are fueled and ready by the appointed time. Book online for the best jet ski rental in Tyler, TX!
- We do offer a drop-off/Pick-up Service to public boat launches on Lake Palestine for a $100 charge.
- We do not charge you for your fuel. The Jet Ski is fully fueled at the beginning of your rental.
- Our active maintenance staff keeps our Jet Skis running in the best condition.
- We upgrade and maintain our Jet Skis.
- $150 for a 3 hour session. (See our Pricing Sheet for additional hours/prices) A deposit of $150 is required at time of reservation for all time frame bookings. Deposit returned upon completion of reservation given the jet ski is returned damaged free.
- Renter must be 21 yrs of age and have a valid Drivers License issued in the US.
- Two person max per jet ski..
In the state of Texas, children under the age of 13 are not allowed to operate a personal watercraft alone; and must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age on board.
For those between 13 and 18 years, it is required they have completed and passed a boater education class by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
No one is to operate a PWC between sunset and sunrise or within 50 feet of another PWC, boat, platform, shore, object or person except at a speed which will not make wakes or swells.
Life jackets are mandatory and inflatable PFD are not acceptable when operating a PWC. Knowing the rules and following them will help to keep everyone safe and enjoying the PWC.